- Mono Class D amplifier
- Complete range of settings (active crossover, subsonic filter, bass boost, phase control)
- Stable under 2 Ohms and 1 Ohm
- Output lines
COLOSSAL POWER FOR SUCH A COMPACT CHASSIS
Very compact and easy to integrate, the FPX 1.1000 amplifier has been specifically developed for powering all types of subwoofer. It is stable at 4 Ohms, 2 Ohms and 1 Ohm, delivering a respective power of 420, 700 and 1000 Watts RMS. Whether it’s for an audiophile bass system or a powerful subwoofer, the FPX 1.1000 will meet all your needs.
It features all the settings you’d expect to find in such an efficient bass amplification system: adjustable low-pass active crossover with a slope of 24 dB, subsonic filter with a slope of 24 dB, bass boost and phase control.
The FPX 1.1000 comes supplied with a remote control for controlling the bass from the dashboard, and a pair of output lines for hooking up a second amp. This is especially useful for setting up a bass channel with two subwoofers and two amplifiers.
WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
- -A powerful and ultra-compact amplifier
- -Perfect for audiophile installations or powerful subwoofer systems
- -Optimised heat dissipation
- -Extremely versatile
- -Remarkable power/performance/price ratio