- Direct Mode
- Low-pass filter 50Hz – 500Hz
- SUBSONIC filter Variable from 20 to 50Hz (24dB/oct.) with bypass
- Remote control Yes
- Adjustable BASS BOOST level 0/+9dB linear
- Variable phase 0 – 180° linear
- Nominal power measured at 14.4V continuously into 4 Ohms THD + N<=1% 590W
- Input impedance 47k?
- Damping factor @ 4 Ohms 300
- Frequency response 10Hz – 2,5kHz
- Input sensitivity 0,2V – 4,6V
- Maximum cross section of power cables 107mm2 / 0000 AWG
- Protections short-circuit, direct current, thermal overload, polarity reversal.
- Signal/Noise ratio (1 Watt output) 93dBA
- Nominal power measured at 14.4V continuously into 2 Ohms THD + N <= 1% 1000W
- Nominal power measured at 14.4V continuously into 1 Ohm THD + N<=1% 1500W
- Power in bridged mode measured at 14.4V continuously into 4 Ohms THD + N<1% < 0,2% from 3W to 400W
High-Cap Plug-in capacitors
Optional High Cap outboard capacitor modules plug directly into the amp, smoothing out any power fluctuations caused by sudden system demands, so you enjoy consistent, superb sound quality. The FPS2160 amplifier accepts two High Cap modules, one for each section of the dual power supply.