The HCE-C91C is an all-new reverse camera, providing a clear view of obstacles such as pedestrians, other vehicles and obstructions behind the vehicle.
Featuring an angled design, the HCE-C91C can be installed with a factory look, while still offering maximum visibility. Automatic white balance adjustment and excellent low light performance make the HCE-C91C perfect for both day and night use. Plus, the 100° horizontal viewing angle means you can see a wide area, for maximum safety and maneuverability.
Designed for easy installation, the HCE-C91C has compact wiring with no black box, meaning only power and video connections are required.
- Composite RCA Connection
- Easy Installation Wiring
- Automatic White Balance Adjustment
- Mirror Image (NTSC)
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Power Requirements: 9 ~ 16V DC
- Installation Angle: 15 degrees
- Operating Temperature Range: -20 degrees +80 degrees C
- Image Sensor: CMOS (aspect ratio 4:3)
- Image Output: Impedance: 75 ? (1± 0.2Vp-p) Signal: PAL
- Angle of Field: Horizontal: 100 degrees ±5 degrees Vertical: 85 degrees ±5 degrees
- Effective Number of Pixels: 640 (H) x 480 (V) approx 0.30 Mega pixels
- Illumination Range: 2 Lux
- Automatic Image Adjusting Function: Internal Mirror Image metering adjustment, White Balance Adjustment
- S/N Ratio: greater than or equal to 40db
- Power-on Time: less than or equal to 700ms
- Image Stabilisation Time: less than or equal to 1.5S
- Object Distance: 0.3m ~ 6m
- Storage Temperature Range: -40 ~ +90 degrees C
- Power Consumption: less than or equal to 1.5W