The HCE-C257FD front view camera is compact and connects directly into the dedicated camera input on compatible Alpine Advanced Navigation Stations. Alpine’s front view camera solution provides better visibility not only further in front of you, but even when coming out of ‘blind’ alleys or around obstructed corners. This makes maneuvering your vehicle easier, increases overall safety and awareness. Additionally, this camera combined with the HCE-C252RD Rear View Camera can increase your situational awareness phenomenally while 4WDing!
Featuring enhanced picture quality and wider viewing angle, the HCE-C257FD also provides automatic image adjustment with day and night mode ensuring the picture is bright and clear. Plus, the included 3 metre extension cable and mounting plate will suit installation into almost any vehicle application.
Additionally, Multi-View provides a selection of viewing modes. Corner view splits the screen so you have a clearer view of both sides in front of the vehicle. Ground view is convenient for parking, enabling you to avoid various obstacles in front of your car. Front view allows you a clear panoramic view in front of your vehicle, from a lower and more forward angle than your drivers seat.
HCE-C257FDA is also available which includes the KCX-C200B Multi-View Camera Connection Box. This allows you to add a HCE-C257FD to your existing HCE-C252RD Rear View Camera. For further information, please contact your local authorised Alpine dealer.
- High Visibility In Day and Night
- Wide 180 degree (Horizontal) Viewing Angle
- Automatic Image Adjusting Function
- Automatic Mirror Image (NTSC)
- Direct Connection for Alpine MMS
- 3m Extension Cable Included in addition to 1m camera cable length
- Compact Installation Size
- Includes Mounting Plate
- Requires KCX-C200B to work with existing or additional rear camera
- Camera: 23.6 x 23.6 x 25.8mm (excluding projection on the rear)
- Camera Cable Length: 1m
- Camera Extension Cable Length: 3m
- Power Requirement: 6.0V DC (5.4 to 9.0VDC allowable)
- Ground Type: Negative Ground
- Max. Power Consumption: 0.8W (6.0V)
- Output Image: Normal image, CVBS (NTSC Video signal)
- Image Output Impedance: 75 Ohms (1Vp-p)
- Image Sensor: 1/4? Type Color CMOS Image Sensor, Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Effective Number of Pixels: 1280 (horizontal) x 720 (vertical) approximately 0.93 Mega pixels
- Lens: Focal Length: f=0.9mm
- Lens: Brightness: F=1:1.8
- Angle of Field: Horizontal = 180 degrees , Vertical = 142 degrees
- S/N Ratio: 41 dB or more
- Resolution (Horizontal. Centre Area): 330 TV Lines
- Operating Temperature: -30 degrees C – +70 degrees C
- Illumination Range: Approximately 1.5Lx to 100kLx
- Weight: 44g (including cable but not including bracket and screw)